Sunday, December 25, 2005

snoring - a healthy habit.

Every night..
I play a little game.

I listen... carefully
to my parents snore..
only to find out whether its one person snoring
or both are snoring.

I listen... carefully
trying to figure out
where one ends and the other begins

sometimes when i can't make out the difference
I shake my dad (he snores very loudly)
he makes a funny noise
and his snoring breaks for a second

In that little time
i again try to listen carefully
if I can hear a different sound.

everynight i play this game
only so i know for sure
that atleast tonight my mom is sleeping......


2 comments:

Innocent Bullet said...

This is playful and yet has a deeper meaning yoked to it! :-)

Thanks for dropping in at my blog.

Cheers

Dan

Scoot said...

i keep a check on my dads snoring so that i can sneak out to party at night