Sunday, May 14, 2006

Fuck the title ... read the post.

I always like being with familiar people.
Some strangers... also.... look familiar.
And if that happens to you..... trust me!
Its not a mere coincidence.

I was sitting with my friends
familiar place..... our usual hangout.
The familiar smell of coffee and the very familiar music.
Just then.... a particular feeling overwhelmed me
when I saw that face..... familiar but forgotten.
"I think I know this guy!" I thought.
Off course I did....
An old friend who had just come back to say "Hey ! you are alive .... good! Me too."

Now, I prefer being a part of the crowd
searching for some familiar faces....
That I might have forgotten.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

it's always nice to meet up with an old friend or acquaintance.
Actually, it's funny how even if you actually used to really hate them (if it's been long enough) sometimes you're just happy to see them and it doesn't seem to matter any more.
That happened to me - now we're friends again.

hehe you might be called shorty for a different reason to me!

The Doors Of Perception said...

at certain times it is a really fascinating thing to be a part of the faceless crowd, when one has worn the cloak of invisibilty and
just sits there like a rock in a rapid, and one is just sitting there
just 'looking' at others, complete strangers, their small little acts with a sort of wonderous curiosity
somehow at times it gives me quite a grand feeling.[:)]
it always fascinated me to think how one would look like if one had the ability to walk away from oneself, if that could happen would it not be fascinating at being able to just look at yourself and others around with a (umm..how should i put it..)detached sort of curosity of a stranger? i wonder how i would appear to a stranger like me.