Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I need to complain about lots of things today..................

  • Nobody is commenting on my blog
  • I am not able to write ... intelligent.. so called 'readable posts'
  • I am working on a series of documentary films for UNICEF ... getting 20,000 bucks for 2 and a half months but still the feeling of achievement is not there.
  • My stupid old friend is not replying to my messages and calls .... and I am regreting having sent that stupid, weird mail to him which was about some stupid intuition I had long back. I feel that he is feeling weird about it... though there is no need to.
  • At times .. I cant say things that i should and when I do the time is wrong.
  • There is noone who understands me completely and knows me inside out.
  • There is noone I understand completely and know everything about him/her.
  • My obsession with the words..... Stupid and Weird.
  • My parents never ask why I go for shopping then when I want to go to Jama Masjid .. why do they need a reason!!
  • I suddenly get over things and also suddenly get obsessed with others. Like these days I am obsessed with Ghazals and I have completely stopped watching TV and listening to western music.

I am going to stop complaining

coz... the fucking world is not listening and nobody cares!!!!

9 comments:

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I went thru the same phase few days back.....but now Im feeling good...

coz Im used to this...its true...fucking world does not listen to anyone....

musafir said...

:)

Okay, the thing about people not commenting. Commenting is an act defying inertia, and from my experience, people are happy reading posts and don't comment unless they feel/connect strongly about/with the post. For example I'm commenting here because I identify with most of what's been written here. That doesn't mean you write stuff just to attract comments. If you're the type who writes no matter what, then just keep writing about what you find interesting and the comments will start coming in.

About sending mails due to "stupid intuition", sometimes it works, sometimes it gives strange results. But you're better off having done that, rather than regretting later.

And about the world not listening or not caring, not sure about that.

..... said...

there r many silent readers too..
im one of them..
hmm ma'm i want treat dont be a miser..

zindagi ke rasthe yun bhi honge socha na tha,
rasthe mein kaante honge socha na tha,
pareshan toh hai par datkar muqabla karenge,
zindagi hi toh hai,jeet ke dikhayenge...

"Life is always unfair get used to it"
- Bill Gates

dhruv said...

we all need to complain once in a while... its normal! :)

you know what? I find you cute :P

Unknown said...

Hmmm.. I understand the phase your going thru.. Its absolutely fine to complain dear.. at least you let your frustration out, its good :)

Now lemme try answering your complaints (in your order) in a positive way :)

1. Do you want me to spam your blog with NNNN no of comments? ;):P

2. Your able to put your emotions into words, thats more than enuff.. Most people (like me) lack that too! :( :|

3. Probably coz you know you can do & deserve better than that & you will get it at the right time :)

4. Thats ok, you said what you felt and frndship is all about understanding.. He'll reply back in max 2 days time (thats if he hasn't replied yet) :D

5. At times na.. for me its "ALWAYS"... See.. your better off again :) (touch wood) :D

6. Mayb coz you haven't tried getting close to anyone yet? Wanna try me?

7. Same as above.. (pt. 6)

8. Be glllllad your not obsessed with... Forget it, can't say them publically.. kabhi khopche mein lekar bataungi :P (See my slang.. glad your just stuck to stupid & wierd :P

9. Coz they're parents and you shouldn't really bother with such a smal thing, in fact be happy they never ask you why you go shopping, coz if they start asking you that.. hehehe :P

10. Obsession with Ghazals.. thats a nice one :) Want some from me else share your collection with me coz am always obsessed to music :)

DON'T STOP COMPLAINING
Coz someone in this world definitely listens & cares too :D :)

Keep Smiling,
Take care,
Aarti :)

PS: Sorry for that long comment.. hope preaching bohot zyada nahi ho gayi :|

shikha said...

I am gonna stop complaining coz no one is listening and no one cares..this will always remain true...rest will lie in some dusty corner of your mind....So Stop complaning and start enjoying your life:))

Manish Bhatt said...

Here comes a comment.

You'd get over this phase, I'm sure of that. But that droesn't mean it won't be back again. Or if it isn't back, no gurantee that you won't be missing it. Now, that was one helluva weird comment.

Anonymous said...

Where r u....
Update......

Sid said...

Many people have commented, here is mine as well