Tuesday, May 02, 2006

its all "bakwas"

I just inspired my very good friend to start her own blog.
It feels nice to get someone else addicted to blogging.... after I have been won over by it.
Though it's been long.... I guess... and I haven't been able to write anything.
I don't know why!!
Things have happened but maybe not significant enough.
Actually ... I am just too lazy to think..
I hope writing was not such a structured process after all.
Why form sentences... are grammer... and look for words... what If you fall short of words.
There should be some other universal language.
Ok!!! I know I am talking rubbish.
But sometimes I like that.
I am going to stop.
I am going to sleep.. and eat...and sleep again.
yeah! that's how I had planned to spend my vacations but now when I am free from all the work ... I have been spending hours sitting in the office of some developmental organization trying to find some summer job for myself.

Now that I should sleep ... because ... I don't have to study my physiology books any more.... I choose to stay awake almost the whole night ... reading "No guns at my son's Funeral".

Do I always have to things things the other way round.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oye hoye exam over.. mine starting soon :(
good luck for summer job

Unknown said...

"Do I always have to things things the other way round"

No dear.. this is very natural..
You always tend to feel sleepy when you have to study and when you don't have anything to do.. you don't even get sleep!

Don't bother.. your not abnormal :p coz if you think you are.. There are many ahead of you & many more to follow you too :p

Keep writing..
Take care,
Aarti

Unknown said...

And ya.. I forgot!!!

If you think you're abnormal..
What would you consider me :O:O:O

hehehehe

Take care dear,
Aarti

Anck su Namun said...

The brain sleeps whenever we tried to make it understand something.
Nice..

Innocent Bullet said...

Prof. A. N. Kaul of the Department of English at the University of Delhi used to say that if grammar be the yardstick of good English Literature then every highschool grammar teacher would have been a poet of Eliot's status.

The prerequisite for writing is the originality of thought. Once we crack that, rest is simple editing. :-))

Cheers

Dan