Sunday, April 16, 2006

Do you really know what madness is?

Turn Around...... and Leave
don't ever come back.... this is my life and ill decide who will be a part of it and who will not.
Life is a fiction... fiction is reality... reality is subjective. What is real for you is unreal for me.
You are scared to face the realities of life and thats why you think that what you see is the truth and what you cant see you think it doesn't exist.
Truth cannot be seen... you are mistaken..... you are wrong... it has to be believed.
You think death is real... I think peace after the end of this life is real.
Open you eyes.... no... this time... open your mind.
Turn around the pages of your life .... you ll see you have lived only half of your life. You will die without living your life because you dont want to accept the reality ... the reality is everything you dont have.
You can never possess the truth ... its just there ... it will remain there forever.
No .... don't leave right now.... I haven't finished... why don't you let me say what i want to say? Why don't you want to hear my story... I am sick of listening to your story ... its full of lies... there is no truth because truth has to be lived. Remove that mask .. I want to see what you look like... I want to feel the warmth on my fingers when I touch your face but why don't let me come close... why?.... why are you so reserved... you lie because I know that you are not reticent. You want me to pay attention to you but you stop me from going deep inside your mind.... tell me your secrets ... I want to know them... Don't despise me. Just like you despise truth. Just like you despise everything you can't possess.
Don't tell me to give you reasons for my beliefs, my thoughts, my stories, my fiction.
There are no reasons ... there are... but for you they are unreal.... because you have divided everything into two categories... just - unjust, right- wrong, sad endings - happy endings, fiction - reality.
come out of it.. and live life without any definitions... thats how you will experience truth...there are no two sides of a coin... everything merges ... assembles into one.
ONE.... WHOLE.... LIFE.

9 comments:

musafir said...

Lot of anger in this one...yes, sometimes people can be frustrating with their blinkered approach to Life, and you so feel like shaking them out of their shells and making them realise the essence of the reality around them. Especially when they start imposing their views of reality on you.

Ashish Gupta said...

deep and profound!
a bit idiosyncratic!

doesnt seem to be in a great mood :|

i hang like a star; said...

profound. furious.

odd, i could never be angry and profound together. i'm not smart enough, i don't reckon.

interesting. my entire life is a waste.

cheer up. it's not so bad.

... said...

Dark and foreboding. I wouldn't want to know the target of this faustian screed. Fabulous deconstruction!

catch 22 said...

"Life is a fiction... fiction is reality... reality is subjective. " Lovely words.

"You think death is real... I think peace after the end of this life is real."

How do you know ?

" ..because you have divided everything into two categories... just - unjust, right- wrong, sad endings - happy endings, fiction - reality.
come out of it.. and live life without any definitions... thats how you will experience truth..."

Everything is in two categories, every thing is an absolute. A is A, one thing cannot be two different things at the same time. Every thing is indeed in black and white no shades of grey. Its your perception that creates those shades of grey. Yes a coin has two sides.

Why do I get a feeling that this one was a monologue ?

Tabula_Rasa said...

Came by...

Unknown said...

Nice quotes there..

Would like to add one..

"Be wat you are and say wat you feel.. Coz those who mind dun matter and those who matter, dun mind!"

Maybe not related.. not sure if it made you feel better or not but still.....

Don't worry.. Be happy,

Take care,
God Bless You,
Aarti

Anonymous said...

"Life is a fiction... fiction is reality... reality is subjective. "

I couldn't have agreed more. It's reality that makes us sad, but we try to look for something deeper, even if it doesn't exist, fictionalising our dreams...... It's a heady thing to feel this way...... trying to cope with reality

Manish Bhatt said...

Thought provoking stuff there, darkness. Gosh, how I miss being angsty. Look what you've done, made me nostalgic.