Monday, April 10, 2006

Random Thoughts

Why are exams always more important than the regular classes.
It seems like throughout the year our teachers only prepare us for these final exams.
At the end of which, you are handed over a marksheet.
your reward or punishment for the year.
so, what if i fail or top in my exams.... what counts more than that one piece of paper is what i learnt in the entire year.
the friends i made, the trips we had, the goof ups, the class discussions, the classes i bunked.
But there is no place for all this in my single page report card..... thats the onl
souvenir... that I must keep.

------------------------------------------------------------

I find it difficult to form opinions at times,
I don't understand why opinions are so important
actually they are but so what if everybody doesnt know about what Arjun Singh said or about Megha's fast... I dont like it when people know about everything not because they want to know but because they dont want to be left behind in the intellectual crowd.
I hate most the way people look down upon others who know less than them.
I cant and dont want to know about everything. Why should I know about football or types or rock music or the pubs in Delhi...... just because all young people know. Well tell them to fuck off!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Some things are important but hyped....
5 shahrukh khan
4 Rang de Basanti
3 Student protest -link this to the spirit of rang de ( now a days on everything and anything)
2 Board exams
1 ummmmmm open to suggestions from you all!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Why can't some women still refuse their husbands when they dont want to make love and why are they hesitant to tell them when they do!
How does a woman feel after legitimately getting raped by her husband?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I have to go on a diet and make myself thin.
Why do i need to swim to gain some height.
who said being tall and thin is being beautiful.
Read the matrimonials .... they are a great source of entertainment.

2 comments:

..... said...

hmm

Abhishek Upadhyay said...

So many things to ponder…wow.

*things that are hyped*- IITs and IIMs, to the hell with their pay packages..most of the guys are dumb from these institutes.

*Legitimate rape*- well that’s very Sad. Women should protest to this…If she doesn’t want, husband has no right to force himself on her.
Hey but what if its other way round? Wife forces herself on her husband??? Poor Guy.

*opinions*- Very true. I don’t know much about Cricket, Mobiles and other Gizmos, Bollywood and therefore I am left out in most of the discussions between my friends. This the reason why most of the time I am quoted as dumb. Who cares.