Sunday, January 22, 2006

I cry for you , when I miss you
I want to see you again.. and again
does that make me a lover?

I want to kill him at times
I hate the way he is too sure about himself
I want to hurt him
does that make me a killer?

She is the only friend I have
sometimes I want to hug her
cuddle with her ... even kiss her
does that make me a lesbian?

Sometimes I don't say what I am thinking
I rather say what seems right
seems appealing... to others.. not me
does that make me a dissembler?

At times, I cry without any reason
I often experience periods of elation along with depression
does that make me a neurotic?

I got 94% in 12th boards
I topped my school... once in 14 years
does that make me a topper... for life???

I hate definitions
I reject categorization
I don't want to hold on to any schemas
I want to change my way of thinking

let's begin
by not naming my thoughts
this piece will remain untitled.....

10 comments:

Victim Of Desire said...

"confusion that never stops..
closing walls and ticking clocks.."

someday, the dots will connect and it will all be clear...

Voice said...

lover ....> yes

abt rest not sure but towards no side.


u got 94% ... wow dream like

Emotions said...

hey dude u hv been tagged by me so follow it further....see my blog :))

all d bst !!

Nero said...

that makes you human, darkness.

Good post.

Bohemian said...

loved da concluding lines...gr8 way to sum it all up!

28112 said...

very very thoughtful.....

Devilish Angel said...

very good poem...

death said...

true

..... said...

lovely..

Unknown said...

Whoa!!!

For a minute I felt you read my mind & put it on paper!!! But the last para of "topper" made me realise they were your own emotions :D

Leaving the last para.. total similar thoughts... Awesome post!

Mind blowing dear.. Keep it up :)

Take care,
God Bless You..
Aarti