Tuesday, January 10, 2006

NO.... I have nothing against men drinking whiskey or eating chicken!!!

Every day she is dying
trying to live with the man , she called, her "life partner"
and I can only pretend to understand
what she is going through.


Every night she sleeps next to that man
He afflicts her with his breath
she turns her face away, gasping for air
his breath stinks of whiskey. (The man's true love!)
and I can only hope for the night to pass.

I can only try to hear.. her silent screams
I don't intend to change anything
as the man ..... was her true love



9 comments:

Scoot said...

very refreshingly real

Blue Athena said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog. :)

Nice work here!

death said...

why do women accept crap from men all through their lives? Why don't they do something about it?

Sushma Sabnis said...

gosh..

Manasi said...

Hi Dreamer .. i agree with you ..... infact there not just two but various sides to things but as of now I just wanted to think about one. That doesn't mean I am ignoring the other. The thought just popped into my mind and i wrote it down at that time I didnt want to sit and analyze the other side. But i will..... surely.
Let us both get over with our exams first. Especially my "statistics" exam which I have been dreading.

Manasi said...

Death: I know its sad ... but its not just about women anyone who loves a person is usually ready to take a lot of crap coming from him or her. Though exceptions are always there.

Anck su Namun said...

"Let them drink, but please clean your awfulully stinking mouth before you enter my house !!"
Well the reason they say to drink is to drive out stress. What do women do for the same ?
Good one !

Mind Curry said...

wounds heal, scars remain, some forever.

Voice said...

meet more men... eternal. :)

r u that unlucky.

well post wise it is nice one...

----------replied ur comment at my blog------- DreamzZZ